Brisbane Airport Corporation opens a new food precinct in the Domestic Terminal including hugely popular restaurants and cafes.
XCOM partnered with Brisbane Airport Corporation to develop a fresh, new and exciting campaign that gave entrants who dined at the food precinct a chance to win a $2,000 Virgin Airways travel voucher.
Brisbane Airport Corporation's aim was to raise awareness of the VA Domestic Terminal Food Precinct by targetting 2,500 passengers who could win a $2,000 travel voucher, whilst acquiring new passengers to increase their subscriber database.
CLIENTBrisbane Airport Corporation
CAMPAIGNBrisbane Airport Coporation - Feast, Fly & Win
- Purchase anything from any VA Food outlet and get an entry to win a travel voucher.
- Customers provide their email address and are added to the BAC subscriber database.
- A slick campaign microsite designed for easy mobile entry.
The microsite has a creative, refreshing and interactive feel that shows all the new restaurants and cafes in the food precinct of Brisbane Airport's Domestic Terminal.
This was a successful campaign that increased brand awareness and generated excitement for the new VA Food Court.
- 47% Increase from the original KPI
- 15% of entrants entered the competition through referral
- 95% of entrants were new to BAC