XCOM designed and developed the '7 Heavenly Wins' campaign microsite for Gold Coast Tourism. With a sophisticated look and feel the campaign utilised Facebook connect and encouraged social sharing, with bonus entries available by sharing via Facebook, Email or Twitter.
The '7 Heavenly Wins' campaign was in-market for 6 weeks with a fantastic $10,000 holiday experience on offer.
This simple to enter, mobile-friendly, acquisition campaign was designed to grow Gold Coast Tourism's subscriber database.
CLIENTGold Coast Tourism
CAMPAIGN7 Heavenly Wins
- A sophisticated campaign microsite designed for ease of entry via mobile.
- A clean, premium design featuring large hero images, plenty of open space and smooth graphical transitions.
- Entrants had the chance to win 1 of 7 Heavenly prizes; relax, seduce, indulge, boast, connect, crave and exhilarate.
- Each prize was unique and offered entrants the opportunity to see the Gold coast in a different light.
XCOM provided significant strategic advice and presented a number of potential acquisition concepts to Gold Coast Tourism before settling on the '7 Heavenly Wins' concept. This simple to enter, mobile-friendly, acquisition campaign gave entrants the chance to win 1 of 7 $10,000 holiday experiences on the Gold Coast.
The microsite has a clean, minimal design featuring large hero images, plenty of open space and smooth graphical and text transitions.
Entrants had the opportunity to choose 1 of 7 Heavenly Wins and then gain extra entries into the draw by sharing the competition via Facebook, email or Twitter.
- 49% Increase in Subscriber Database
- 84% of entrants were new subscribers
- 53% number of shares to entrants
- 53% bonus entries to total entries
- 67% of sharing was through Facebook